BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tool - "Sober" [hq - fullscreen]

How do you pick one song from a group when you like so many? Decisions, decisions. This has always been a favorite of mine and one that turned me into a Tool fan.

I've always been about the music, but there is something incredibly intriguing about this video that I absolutely love. The stop-motion, lighting, camera angles, and visuals, combine to give a fascinating, yet eerie performance. As always it helps to be accompanied by a great song.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. Tool is one of my sportsmans favorite bands.

I bought the box set for him one year.

nitebyrd said...

My son is a HUGE Tool fan, me, not so much. He always wants to discuss the lyrics/meanings with me. Seriously, I haven't a freakin' clue what this guy is talking about!