BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Everlast "What It's Like" & "White Trash Beautiful"

Everlast was originally the front man for House Of Pain, you all know the song "Jump Around". This first video is off his 1998 album which would meet with critical acclaim for his combination of rap, acoustic and electric guitar work. The video for "What It's Like" is a great comentary on how we can be blind to those around us.

Unfortunately the video is the edited version, cutting about a minute from the actual song, the full length song is on the media player to the right. The second video is the lead track off of his 2004 album. Both are good songs. Enjoy.

"What It's Like"



"White Trash Beautiful"

0 comments: