BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kenny Wayne Shepherd "Blue On Black" Live

If you've never heard of Kenny Wayne Shepherd, you're missing out on one great guitarist. This particular song is one of my favorites by him.

Excerpt from Wikipedia: Kenny Wayne Shepherd (born Kenny Wayne Brobst, on June 12, 1977, Shreveport, Louisiana[1]) is an American blues guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He has released several studio albums and experienced a rare level of commercial success both as a blues artist and a young musician.[2] In 1997, Guitar World ranked Shepherd #3 after B.B. King and Eric Clapton on their list of popular blues artists.[3]


0 comments: