BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Britny Fox "Girlschool"

I'm going 80's flash back on ya today. This is a great song, the band had way to much teased hair, but you know what, it was the 80's, they all did. I love the guitar work in this song, right from that opening riff, sounds good to me. It also doesn't hurt that the video has a ton of cute girls.
I used to have this on cassette and was recently trying to find it on CD, but it looks like I'll only be able to get it on line, as all the local stores don't carry it new or used.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassettes?? Damn. We are old!! LOL
The 80s and 90s rocked.

W said...

Cassettes Spring? I still have a lot of records. And yes, I fucking love 80's and 90's rock too.