BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stone Sour - "Bother" & "Through The Glass"

Believe it or not, this is the same lead singer of the band Slipknot, along with some other members. This has always been his side project predating Slipknot, and this band really shows his range as a singer and songwriter.

A great song.



What the hell, I'll put up "Through The Glass" as well. Enjoy

1 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I was totally shocked when I found out that he was the lead singer for Slipknot! Not much of a Slipknot fan but really like Stone Sour!