BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Three Days Grace - "Pain"

Three Days Grace is another band that if you've not heard them, your missing out.  They have had quite a few hits, and the two albums that I own by them are good works. This song is a great representation of their sound.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

I am actually posting one of their songs today. as part of my freakin pain and suffering.
till I get over "him".

Pathetic I know but its all I got, while I am baring hangin on this thread.

Anonymous said...

real good band here