BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hurricane - "Over The Edge" Live

I've been listening to this CD for a week now, it has not left my truck since I got it.  A huge thanks to Beryl for the gift of music, she sent me a gift card for Amazon and I was able to pick up some great CD's, she's like my dealer keeping me hooked on my drug of choice ;).  This video is a live version of the song that I like the most by them, not quite so good in the quality department, but its really hard to find some decent stuff by more obscure bands on YouTube, and of course I can't find it for the media player.  Anyhow, great band, catchy songs, and the lead singer has a great voice. Enjoy.

0 comments: