BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pink Floyd "Sorrow" HD

I can't believe I've not put up anything from Pink Floyd yet, they have to be one of the greatest bands to ever play, in my humble opinion.  This is a great song that highlights some of David Gilmour's guitar work.  This performance is off of the Pulse DVD, an incredible two disc show.  There have been many nights where I will retreat to my man-town, put this DVD in, crank up the sound, and just enjoy.

Unfortunately, Playlist does not list any Pink Floyd songs so I can't add anything to the player. You'll have to just enjoy the video.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Again another awesome selection. thanks for the music everyday.

Its nice to know I can come "here" and listen to some great stuff.
thanks

Anonymous said...

you're right, one of the all time best bands ever.