BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Journey "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)"

Every time I hear the band name it seems like I'm hearing this deep voiced announcer for a radio spot... "And now, Journeyyyyyyy", with heavy echo.

You gotta give Joe Perry credit for his great pipes.





Here we stand
Worlds apart, hearts broken in two, two, two
Sleepless nights
Losing ground
I'm reaching for you, you, you


Feelin' that it's gone
Can change your mind
If we can't go on
To survive the tide love divides


Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you
One night will remind you
How we touched
And went our separate ways
If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched
And went our separate ways


Troubled times
Caught between confusions and pain, pain, pain
Distant eyes
Promises we made were in vain, vain, vain


If you must go, I wish you love
You'll never walk alone
Take care my love
Miss you love


(chorus twice)


I still love you girl
I really love you girl
And if he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
No, No

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have always loved steve perry's voice. one of

favorites ... 'faithfully', cause i sorta, kinda dated for a while.

i'm a bit of a sap like that LOL

thanks for posting this one!