BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Live "Lakini's Juice"

There are so many good songs by these guys.



it was an evening I shared with the sun
to find out where we belong
from the earliest days
we were dancing in the shadows
more wine
'cause I got to have it
more skin
'cause I got to eat it
inside the outside
by the river
used to be so calm
used to be so sane
I rushed the lady's room
took the water from the toilet
washed her feet and blessed her name
more peace
is such a dirty habit
slow down, we're too afraid
Let me ride
Let me ride
Burn my eyes
Let me ride

0 comments: