BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Apocalyptica (revisited) "I Don't Care"

Just to prove how big of a nerd I am, imagine some guy, sitting in traffic for the Patriots pre season opener, with his truck vibrating from full volume Cello's. Yep, huge nerd.

Here's two from Apocalyptica. The first one is from an album they did in 1996 that is all string covers of Metallica songs. The second a more recent album where they use guest vocalist on many songs.

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)




I Don't Care


Apocalyptica is a Finnish cello metal band from Helsinki, Finland, formed in 1993. The band is composed of classically trained cellists and, since 2003, a drummer. Three of the cellists are graduates of the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki, Finland. Their music features elements from classical music and neo-classical metal, to symphonic metal and thrash metal. They have sold over three million albums to date.

0 comments: