BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alice In Chains "Nutshell"

I was going to see how long I could go without repeating an artist. I know I could go much longer but I don't want you all to get too bored.
There is just too much good music by bands I've already listed here, so expect more in the future.

So here is another one of my favorites by AIC, this is a live version that I really like.

http://youtu.be/dFHD1izG08k?hd=1

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore AIC!! can't get enough. i see that they've planned a tour but to only ONE canadian province. and not the one i live in!! a little pissed to say the least. :(