BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne - "No More Tears"

I had the opportunity to see Ozzy for his "farewell" tour in 1992, as you know, he never did retire. I can tell you that the man puts on an incredible show, it was even better in a smaller venue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep. i sure do! just saw him a couple months back for the second time and hellz he is rocking better now than he ever did, in my opion. he's so talkative, funny and his voice is still awesome! and his drummer, tommy, is wild.

KittyCat said...

I've never seen him in concert. But I bet he's very
entertaining. : )