BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

P.O.D. "Youth Of The Nation"

This is another one of those great bands that scoots under the radar for most people. Not me though, great band, this is one of my favorites. It is also a very powerful song, especially in the wake of so many school shootings in the past few years, take a good listen, you won't be disappointed.

The actual video is blocked from sharing, so I included one that has the song with lyrics.

1 comments:

KittyCat said...

great song, but now i have it stuck in my head.thanks for that. lol