BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my music blog. I started this due to increased interest in my music picks on my main blog. I have quite the eclectic and varied musical taste. So come on in, sit back, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dangerous Toys - "Feels Like a Hammer"

Yes, I know I like a lot of 80's stuff, but this band got my attention with their single "Scared" when it first hit the air waves. After buying the album, I found that I liked just about everything on there, especially this song, which was never released as a single and I think could have done quite well on its own.

Unfortunately, the media player only has one song from this band available and its not this one.

1 comments:

KittyCat said...

I don't know that I have heard them?

I do love the 80's well and the music too. lol
Going to see Five Finger, Drowning pool and seven dust tomorrow.
Cant freakin wait!